APRA-GEORGIA EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND NEWS
Is your organization hiring? APRA-Georgia wants to help you spread the word. Please send job opportunities to one of the APRA-GA officers (see Contact Page) and the information will be posted here as well as broadcast in an email.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
3395 NE Expressway, Atlanta, GA 30341
Prospect Research Analyst - 20 Hours/Week
This is an exciting time at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta and we have a great opportunity for a part-time Prospect Research Analyst (20 hours/week) for the Foundation, the fundraising arm for CHOA.
The position of part-time Prospect Research Analyst is integral to the success of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta’s fundraising program. The primary responsibilities are to identify and evaluate prospects; and oversee the proper management of prospect portfolios. The Prospect Research Analyst will facilitate this process through prospect research and the evaluation, management, and oversight of prospect pipelines, proposals and strategy.
- Conduct research and compile information on individuals by utilizing various internal, reference and online resources.
- Qualify donor giving capacity and propensity through the analysis of individual, corporate, and foundation financial and philanthropic information.
- Assume primary responsibility for meeting the prospect identification and research needs of specifically-assigned relationship managers in order to assist them in meeting fundraising goals. Facilitate regular meetings, keeping abreast of their activities and current programs, and participate in prospect strategizing.
- Support bulk and ongoing projects to identify, qualify, and quantify the Foundation's prospect pool through the use of wealth screening services, data mining, and analysis of existing constituents, and confirm prospect ratings obtained through electronic screening services.
- Participate in professional development opportunities to expand skills and stay abreast of trends in prospect research, online searching, and constituent analytics.
- Safeguard the confidentiality of donor information at all times. Uphold Foundation and System policies regarding confidential information. Adhere to ethical and confidentiality guidelines of both Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta and the Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement (APRA).
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of one year of demonstrated experience in prospect research/prospect management, development, or information field.
- Knowledge of prospect research skills and experience in the use of electronic prospect screening information, online resources, and subscription services.
- Understanding of and competency with the Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement (APRA) skill sets – specifically in Prospect Research and Research Management.
- Working knowledge and experience with relational database software (preferably Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge) and electronic database screening (preferably Blackbaud Target Analytics).
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to organize and synthesize essential information and to present information in highly usable forms and on a timely basis.
- Ability to work with fundraisers with a positive attitude and proactive approach.
- Must possess strong computer and Microsoft Office skills and advanced spreadsheet expertise.
- Strong ethical sense to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
Interested candidates, please Apply Online