CURRENT CONFERENCE INFORMATION:
APRA-GA Spring Conference
PROSPECT DEVELOPMENT - TRENDS AND STRATEGIES
Thursday, May 3rd to Friday, May 4th
National Boys and Girls Club of America.
Address: 1275 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA
First Floor Conference Room Wendt I and II
Registration and Information can be found here.
Thursday, May 3, 2018
▪ Bernardo Villasenor, Emory University
▪ Glenn Williams, Emory University
▪ Jon Thorsen, The George Washington University
▪ Susan Klopper, Emory University, Goizueta Business School
Friday, May 4, 2018
▪ Stephen Sherman, Southeastern Council of Foundations
▪ Christy Eckoff, Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta
▪ Brian Friedman, Wellspring Associates
▪ Angie Stapleton, Helen Brown Group
▪ Elizabeth Roma, The Obama Foundation
▪ Roslyn Clarke, Bentz Whaley Flessner
Other Conference Activities Include:
▪ Networking Opportunities
▪ Roundtable Discussions
▪ Breakfast and lunch included
Cost for Conference:
Two Day Registration Fee: $100 Members $130 Non-Members
Thursday, May 3rd Only: $ 60 Members $70 Non-Members
Friday, May 4th Only: $ 60 Members $ 70 Non-Members
Breakfast and Lunch are included.
Any questions, please dontact: Jane Covington (email@example.com) or Steve Frick (sfrick@TNC.org).
Give a BIG thanks to our sponsors this year!
Gold Level - Donor Search
Silver Level- Relationship Science
Bronze Level - Target Analytics
PAST CONFERENCES IN 2017:
APRA-GA Fall Conference at the Woodward Academy Campus
Our fall conference was another success! We enjoyed hearing from our own state chapter members this year as they were able to share insights and ideas. Thank you to Roslyn Clarke on her presentations on how to find private company information, looking in depth at the SEC forms. And thank you to Prisca Zaccaria and Brandon Patten for sharing how they developed the LAIT Score and prioritizing the portfolios at UGA. It is great to know we have awesome talent here in Georgia.
APRA-GA Spring Conference at the Woodruff Arts Center Campus
Great attendance for the conference this year! We hope you enjoyed listening to some great speakers and learning to take with you. We want to thank you and especially our speakers for coming to share your knowledge with us. Without you, this conference would not be possible.
Please keep checking the website for any updates.